The Whole Home For You on Pender Island
The Pender Weekender is a whole home B&B for a relaxing time away from our busy lives. What makes this B&B special is that you're getting the whole house... and breakfast, on one of the most beautiful Southern Gulf Islands! You don't have to share any space with guests, other than your group, and we have stocked your kitchen with breakfast favourites.
Perfect for a small group of friends, a small company retreat, a family (see age restrictions), or a couple just wanting some time away together. For a few days, enjoy the feeling of having your own lakefront home and the enjoyment that comes from zero demands on your time. This Pender Island accommodation provides Magic Lake views from 2 bedrooms and most of the decks. The Bed and Breakfast provides great outdoor living with ample seating, outdoor dining table and barbecue. Breakfast items supplied for you to rise on your schedule and enjoy. Following B&B regulations, the owner will be on the property for the duration of your stay (in separate accommodations of course). Therefore, suggestions or assistance are just a text away.
The house was built in 1973 as a cabin then a 2nd floor added in 1977. It is shingled with a metal roof. It retains the feeling of a cabin set in nature, yet is a fully functional and updated 3 bedroom home. We are happy to share this gem with you and would appreciate it if you could the following house rules.
Bed and Breakfast Features
- Privacy of a 1379 sqft whole home
- 3 bedrooms - sleeps 6
- Magic Lake front
- Wi-Fi throughout the house (smart TV(wifi) in living room- no cable tv)
- Lake fun with a canoe and swim deck
- Pet friendly (see house rules)
- Ample parking for 3 vehicles
Wide variety of breakfast foods is included and available in the kitchen:
- 2% milk
- eggs & bacon
- pancake mix & syrup
- instant oatmeal
- dry cereals
- individual condiments (jams, honey, peanut butter, ketchup)
- tea & coffee (ground and Keurig pods)
- fresh fruit and juices
The quantity of food will be determined by the number of guests and duration of stay. Special requests are possible if made at time of booking.
Food is normally purchased the day before arrival.
The kitchen is fully equipped for meal preparation and storage (fridge, stove, cupbards, double sinks - sorry no dishwasher)
More Details for your Vacation
- 2 lake-view bedrooms with one king size bed and one queen bed (enjoy the view directly from your bed)
- 1 garden-view bedroom with two twin XL that can be pushed together to a third king size bed
- All new Serta Gelfoam Comfort or Serta I series mattresses for your perfect slumber
- Lake vistas from living room, dining room & sun room
- 2 updated 4-piece bathrooms
- washer & dryer
$299.00/night + GST(5%) + PST (8%)
$1,700/week + GST(5%) + PST (8%)
$199/night + GST(5%) + PST (8%)
We accept Master Card, VISA, American Express as well as e-transfer
Pender Weekender Rules
- No smoking except outside at covered designated areas (Marijuana & e-cigarettes included)
- No Campfires allowed on property
- House is limited to 6 people maximum
- No parties
- No excesive noise after 11pm or before 8am
- Age restriction: All guests must be 10 years old or older
- Pets: Dogs need to have nails clipped as hardwood floors on 2nd level. Dogs should be up on shots and vaccinations (Pender Island is an active tick area). Limit of 2 dogs per booking. Please ensure no long periods of barking if dogs are prone.
- Minimum 2 night bookings
- Check in 3:30pm - check out 11am